- Session Information
- Program Itinerary
- Advance Program
- Prior Publication and Embargo Policies
- ePosters of Original Research
- Early Career Professionals
- Maintenance of Certification
- CME and Nursing CE
- Non-CME Symposia
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awardees
- Enduring Materials
- Call for Input
- Call for Abstracts
- Call for Late Breaking Abstracts
- Past Abstract/Program Search
- ATS Store
- 2016 Rare Lung Disease Guide
- Conference Learning
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awards Nominations (Closed)
Saturday, May 20, 2017
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Marriott Marquis Washington
University of DC/Catholic University (Level M1)
The Network Exchange is a welcome event for all Early Career Professionals (residents, fellows, post docs, IP members, and other junior professionals) and takes place on Saturday following the Opening Ceremony. This one-hour event allows attendees to network and mingle with peers as well as provides information at the start of the conference. This event includes cocktails and appetizers.
What to expect at the one hour event:
- Come mingle with colleagues, mentors and peers
- Find out who are the top 5 Innovations in Fellowship Education awardees
- Pick up an ATS Road Map and other early career professional materials
- Complimentary drinks and appetizers!
- Learn how you can become an ATS member for FREE and much more
This event is sponsored / organized by the Membership, Training, Education and Members In Transition and Training (MITT) committees. The event is free to paid conference registrants, but registration is required.
Question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.