- Poster Guidelines
- Procedures for Electronic Presentations
- Session Faculty Disclosure Slide Templates
- Session Organizer Instructions
- Session Chair Instructions
- Session Speaker Instructions
The American Thoracic Society improves global health by advancing research, patient care, and public health in pulmonary disease, critical illness, and sleep disorders. Founded in 1905 to combat TB, the ATS has grown to tackle asthma, COPD, lung cancer, sepsis, acute respiratory distress, and sleep apnea, among other diseases.
© 1998 - 2017 American Thoracic Society, all rights reserved.