We are pleased that you are interested in exhibiting at ATS 2017! We are excited to walk you through the booth selection process to select the best booth location and maximize your participation.
The process is simple: the ATS exhibitor with the most priority points selects their booth location first, the second highest selects, and so on.
THE ATS PRIORITY POINT SYSTEM WORKS AS FOLLOWS:
- ATS calculates accumulated points for all previous base year (1995-current). The ATS Priority Points booth selection program is available to all current exhibitors for a limited time typically April through July. Exhibitors that purchase multiple booths as a result of various products and services, or to display international divisions, are credited with all booth space purchased by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are awarded three (3) points for the first 100 square feet of exhibit space paid and occupied at the show.
- Exhibitors are awarded one (1) additional point for each additional 100 square feet of exhibit space paid and occupied at the show.
- If an exhibitor elects to reduce its booth space, they earn half of the total points for the final square footage at the time of the conference.
- The ATS awards one (1) point for every $10,000 spent on either a Conference Support opportunity, or made as a contribution to the ATS Foundation through fundraising activities in an exhibit booth.
- Your company earns one (1) additional point for completing and returning your Exhibitor Survey by the requested deadline.
- Points are deducted for violations of the rules & regulations (i.e. not completing set up on time, dismantling earlier than closing time).
- In case of a tie, the size of the booth space requested dictates the order of space assignment selection, followed by the date on which the application and initial deposit is received.
- Exhibitors agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set forth online which forms a part of the agreement between the exhibiting company, and the ATS.
- If an exhibitor does not participate by having a staffed booth for three (3) or more consecutive years, all priority points are forfeited.
Exhibit space is assigned in the order of priority points during the pre-sale appointments held during the ATS International Conference. For more information, contact Stacy McManus, Director Corporate Alliances & Exhibition Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-315-8699.