- Under the ATS Embargo Policy any information being presented at the conference is embargoed until after it has been presented.
ATS Press Room – TBD
- Only individuals who are registered as press may use the press room or attend press events. The exception is researchers approved by press room staff who are meeting with credentialed journalists. If you are a member of the press and have not registered for the conference, please stop by the ATS press room, so you can be credentialed appropriately.
- Exhibitors are invited to leave information for press in the area immediately outside the ATS press room in the designated location. However, no outside marketing material or press releases are permitted inside the ATS press room.
- The ATS does not send press releases on the behalf of exhibitors.
- Media events or news briefings other than those organized by the ATS are not permitted in any meeting areas (convention center), including ATS-occupied hotels (ATS hotel block), for the duration of the ATS International Conference.
- On request, the ATS provides a list of the registered media outlets. Please contact Dacia Morris (email@example.com) to obtain the list.
- The ATS does not share the individual contact information of registered members of the press.
- All press must be registered for the ATS International Conference. Exhibitors inviting press to the conference are encouraged to share the press registration link so they can be credentialed appropriately.
- Employees or contractors of pharmaceutical or device companies, medical education communication companies (MECCs) or their affiliated organizations are welcome to attend the conference, but not as a member of the press.