SCROLL TO THE END OF THIS PAGE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The ATS is pleased to announce a Call for Late-Breaking Scientific Abstracts for ATS 2017 which will take place May 19-24, 2017 in Washington, DC.
The purpose of offering late-breaking submission of abstracts is to report recent, groundbreaking research advanced with major impact to the fields of pulmonary, critical care, or sleep medicine.
- Research previously submitted on November 2016 will not be accepted.
- Case Reports are not eligible for submission as Late-Breaking Abstracts.
- It is anticipated that fewer than 50 percent of the abstracts will be accepted.
Steps for Selecting Category and Review AssemblyThose submitting an abstract will be asked to define the following:
Please note that these steps allow the International Conference Committee to align abstract topics with clinical and scientific interests, create more thematically-related abstract sessions, and reduce redundancies.
Below are helpful documents to assist you with the abstract submission:
- Submission criteria, word count, and submission fee
- How to Submit Your Late-Breaking Abstract Instructions
- List of Late-Breaking Scientific Abstract Classifications
Membership in the ATS is not a prerequisite for participating in the program.
- The login credentials are not your ATS Membership ID/Password.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2017 (5:00 pm Eastern Time)
The ATS International Conference Committee will plan the abstract sessions based on those that are accepted.
For information on submitting scientific abstracts and case reports, please contact the American Thoracic Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.