- Session Information
- Advance Program
- Call for Late Breaking Abstracts
- Call for Abstracts
- ePosters of Original Research
- Early Career Professionals
- Maintenance of Certification
- CME and Nursing CE
- Enduring Materials
- Call for Input
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awards Nominations (Closed)
- Past Abstract/Program Search
- ATS Store
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awardees
- 2016 Rare Lung Disease Guide
- Conference Learning
Miss a poster presentation at ATS 2016?
We have you covered with ePosters. Speakers presenting original research based on submitted abstracts have been invited to prepare and make available an ePoster of their research. The ePosters provide an opportunity to view those posters you may miss during the conference.
Starting on May 15th, only the uploaded ePosters of accepted abstracts that are presenting on this day may be viewed by conference registrants. This will continue until all days are included (May 15, 16, 17, 18).
You can view ePosters online at https://cms.psav.com/library/ats_eposter_itinerary/browse/search. Enter your Last Name and Badge ID.
ePosters are restricted to “view only.” No download, print or sharing options available.
ePosters will also be presented as regular Oral and Poster presentations at the Conference.