- Session Information
- Program Itinerary
- Prior Publication and Embargo Policies
- ePosters of Original Research
- Early Career Professionals
- Maintenance of Certification
- CME and Nursing CE
- 2017 Rare Lung Disease Guide
- Non-CME Symposia
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awardees
- Enduring Materials
- Call for Input
- Call for Abstracts
- Call for Late Breaking Abstracts
- Past Abstract/Program Search
- ATS Store
- Conference Learning
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awards Nominations (Closed)
Free Access to ATS 2017 International Conference Session Presentations
The ATS offers one year of free complimentary access* to more than 200 hours of select Scientific Symposia session presentation webcasts to all Full Conference Registrants of the ATS 2017 International Conference.
The webcasts will be available post-conference in the ATS Store and all Full Conference Registrants will receive login credentials, allowing them to access the content free and on-demand for one full year.
No additional registration or order is required of Full Conference Registrants to receive this benefit, and login credentials will be emailed to participants shortly after the conference.
Please visit the ATS Store booth during the conference, for more details, along with a list of the select Scientific Symposia session titles.
*Free access is not included for one-day, spouse/guest, exhibitor, research administrator/association executive, or PG Course-Only registrants.