- Session Information
- Program Itinerary
- Prior Publication and Embargo Policies
- ePosters of Original Research
- Early Career Professionals
- Maintenance of Certification
- CME and Nursing CE
- 2017 Rare Lung Disease Guide
- Non-CME Symposia
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awardees
- Enduring Materials
- Call for Input
- Call for Abstracts
- Call for Late Breaking Abstracts
- Past Abstract/Program Search
- ATS Store
- Conference Learning
- 2017 Respiratory Health Awards Nominations (Closed)
Jadwiga Wedzicha, MD, PhD
Alexander Mackay, PhD
Monday, May 22, 2017
Noon – 1 p.m.
Center for Career Development
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Hall D (Middle Building, Level 2)
Appetizers and beverages will be available!
The American Thoracic Society invites you to a special session in the Center for Career Development. This session is intended for early career researchers and will provide information about the publications process, publication ethics and how to get involved in journal editorial issues. This session will be chaired by the editor of AJRCCM, Jadwiga Wedzicha, MD.
This event is free to paid conference registrants.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Guzman at email@example.com or 212-315-8627.