CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF SCIENTIFIC ABSTRACTS AND CASE REPORTS
SCROLL TO THE END OF THIS PAGE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The ATS is accepting the submission of scientific and case report abstracts on all aspects of respiratory disease, critical care, and sleep medicine. Abstracts can report on basic, translational, and clinical science research; epidemiologic, social, biobehavioral, and psychosocial investigations; or educational and quality improvement projects.
- Scientific Abstracts: Research on respiratory disease, critical care and sleep medicine, including quality improvement projects.
- Case Reports: Interesting and unique reports describing a single clinical case.
New Steps for Selecting Category and Review Assembly
To streamline the abstract and case reports submission process, the International Conference Committee, in conjunction with ATS Assembly chairs and the Executive Committee, has updated the steps to select the category and review assembly.
Those submitting abstracts and case reports will be asked to define the following:
Please note that the new steps are not a reorganization of scientific content. Instead, the new steps allow the International Conference Committee to align abstract topics with clinical and scientific interests, create more thematically-related abstract sessions, and reduce redundancies.
Below are helpful documents to assist you with the abstract submission:
- Submission criteria, word count, and submission fee
- How to Submit Your Abstract Instructions
- List of Scientific Abstract Classifications
- List of Case Report Classifications
Abstracts must meet the above criteria to be considered for presentation at the conference.
Membership in the ATS is not a prerequisite for participating in the program.
- The login credentials are not your ATS Membership ID/Password.
The ATS International Conference Committee will plan the abstract and case report sessions based on those that are accepted. The International Conference Committee accepts abstracts based on submission criteria and relative merit.
For information on submitting scientific abstracts and case reports, please contact the American Thoracic Society at email@example.com.