Reasons to Visit the ATS Center in the Exhibit Hall
- Test your knowledge on pulmonary, critical care, sleep or pediatric medicine when you visit the Take the Challenge kiosk. See how you stack up against others.
- Receive a FREE gift pack when you join ATS or renew your membership while in Washington, DC!
- Enhance your education! Learn about ATS education products, including MOC and CME opportunities - many are free to members, chapter programs, Assembly journal clubs, and more.
- Clinicians: Obtain a copy of Highlights for Clinicians, peruse Guidelines Pocket Cards, and get copies of the Clinical Year in Review, Nursing Year in Review and Pediatric Year in Review.
- Trainees: Pick up the Road Map for Early Career Professionals to learn about conference sessions most advantageous for your career.
- Rediscover our three scientific journals and the journal apps for iOS and Android.
- Resources for your patients: Access patient information fact sheets at our computer kiosks; choose from more than 80 titles in English and Spanish. Learn about Lung Disease Week at the ATS.
- Global ATS. Check the ATS activity and participation where YOU live on our global map!
- Learn about grant opportunities through the ATS Foundation Research Program and other programs.
- Purchase gift items, including a pewter lung key chain, conference T-shirt, fleece jacket, 4-in-1 pen/stylus with pointer and laser light, robot puzzle cube and more!
The Exhibit Hall is located in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Halls A-B (Middle Building, Lower Level).
Exhibit Hall Hours
Sunday, May 21 - 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Monday, May 22 -10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 23 - 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Join or Renew Your Membership at the Membership Booth!
Visit the Membership Booth in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Hall A (South Building, Lower Level) to join the ATS, renew your membership, or receive answers to your membership questions. ATS members pay reduced registration fees at the International Conference. The Membership Booth will be open the same hours as conference registration:
Friday, May 19- 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 20- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 21- 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday, May 22- 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 23- 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
When the Exhibit Hall closes on Tuesday, the Membership Booth, relocated to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Concourse A (South Building, Concourse Level), will be open for last minute purchases of ATS gift items:
Tuesday, May 23 - 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 24 - 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.