Not an ATS member? You could be!
Members save on conference registration fees.
The American Thoracic Society provides:
- A supportive international scientific and clinical community,
- Leadership in clinical practice guidelines and technical standards,
- Continuous learning and medical education opportunities,
- Support for early career professionals,
- A focus on the patient and promotion of public health.
ATS membership helps you to:
- Enhance your knowledge as a clinician or researcher with the International Conference, online educational programs, and free subscriptions to our three journals.
- Advance your career by networking with other members, with participation at ATS and chapter meetings and programs, and with our career-development resources.
- Improve patient care with statements and guidelines, and patient education fact sheets in English and Spanish.
- Receive advance notice of grant opportunities from the ATS Foundation Research Program.
- Benefit from our advocacy efforts for clean air, tobacco and TB control, and increased research funding, domestically and globally.
- Develop leadership skills through participation in committees, assemblies, and chapters.
Fellows/trainees receive their first year of membership for free, and members outside the U.S. pay reduced dues rates. Join today at thoracic.org. View member benefits. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-315-8684.