Exhibit Hall Booth 1061, Halls A-B (South Building, Lower Level)
Available during Exhibit Hall hours only
Why You Need a Headshot
- People connect with those they know, like, and trust. Having a professional headshot helps people feel like they know you before you’ve even met.
- It’s a good marketing tool. Hospitals, medical groups, and university websites, brochures, and other communication channels all benefit from professional photos. Your patients want to know who will be taking care of them. Your photo can help put patients at ease.
- The right photos will communicate the doctors’ and hospital’s competence, friendliness, and eagerness to help.
- You never know when someone is going to ask you for your headshot so it’s good to have it on hand. Maybe you won an award, got a promotion, became an assembly chair, or were recognized for volunteer work…all reasons to need a professional headshot.
Preparing for Your Headshot
- Be prepared to look your best!
- Keep clothing simple, avoid all white, which washes people out, or busy patterns that distract from your face. Mid-tone or dark solid colors work best.
Make sure your ATS member profile is up to date by visiting the ATS Center. Update your member profile with personal and professional data, including degrees and certifications, assembly choices, and your current contact information. For those interested, your headshot can be added to your member profile. Keeping your profile current helps the ATS better inform you of new resources, products, and events to build your career.
Professional headshots are sent out two weeks after the International Conference.