Power up with healthy snacks and drinks
11:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. in the Networking Hubs
Join us for a Toast to Innovation Networking Event
Tuesday, May 23 from 1:15 – 2:15 p.m.
New Exhibit Hall features include: The NIH Theater, Guru Bars, White Coat Photo Op and much more….
Your time is valuable – make the most of it in the Exhibit Hall by creating a “must-see” list prior to the conference
Learn about the 210+ exhibitors showcasing products and services at the ATS 2017 International Conference by using the ATS Exhibitor Directory.
- Search by company name
- Search by product category
- Search by disease are (NEW for ATS 2017)
- Search by keyword
The results will display a list of matching exhibitors, and their booths will be highlighted on the floor plan.
Exhibit Hall WayFinders are located in several spots on the exhibit floor so you can find the exhibitors you want to see quickly and easily. Large floorplan maps at the entrances to the Exhibit Hall provide an overview before you go in.
The Exhibit Hall is located in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Halls A-B (South Building, Lower Level)
Exhibit Hall Hours
Sunday, May 21, 2017- 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Monday, May 22, 2017- 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017- 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The unopposed Exhibit Hall hours are 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. There are no educational sessions programmed during this time.
Play Discovery Quest on the ATS 2017 mobile app for a chance to win one of five iPad Mini prizes per day - visit participating exhibitors and answer the questions correctly for your chance to win.
Reasons Why You Should Visit the ATS 2017 Exhibit Hall:
- The Exhibit Hall is an extension of the learning process. Enhance the knowledge you’ve gained from the ATS Educational and Thematic Poster Sessions.
- Take part in interactive hands-on demonstrations to gain firsthand knowledge of how devices work and how they will benefit your practice or institution.
- Find the latest innovations or learn about the newest advances to stay current in your field.
- Compare all relevant products and services in one convenient place.
- Researchers can find solutions to pressing needs.
- Obtain patient information from the Public Advisory Roundtable (PAR) exhibitors.
- Learn from some of the top experts in the field by attending the Industry Theater, Practical Workshop or Guru Bar presentations each day over lunch.
- Get a professional head shot taken.
- Head over to one of four Networking Hubs to connect with peers and colleagues or just take a break.
- Speak with medical affairs officers and medical science liaisons to get your pressing questions answered.