(Scroll to the End of this Page to Begin the Online Abstract Submission)
The ATS is accepting the submission of scientific and case report abstracts on all aspects of respiratory disease, critical care, and sleep medicine. Abstracts can report on basic, translational, and clinical science research; epidemiologic, social, biobehavioral, and psychosocial investigations; or educational and quality improvement projects.
- Scientific Abstracts: Research on respiratory disease, critical care and sleep medicine, including quality improvement projects.
- Case Reports: Interesting and unique reports describing a single clinical case.
The criteria for tables and images are the same as last year:
- A maximum of one table OR one image can be submitted with your abstract.
- Tables and images should be legible for review.
- Image cannot have more than one panel.
Abstracts must meet the above criteria to be considered for presentation at the conference.
Membership in the ATS is not a prerequisite for participating in the program.
Click here to print instructions, criteria, word count, and submission fee.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2014 (5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
Your username and password is the same as last year:
- The login credentials are not your ATS Membership ID/password.
- If you forgot your login credentials, click on the text on the right side of the screen, underneath the login button that reads, Can’t remember your password?
- If you did not submit an abstract or case report last year, click on the text inside of the box on the left side of the screen that reads, Create a new account.
The ATS International Conference Committee will plan the abstract and case report sessions based on those that are accepted. The International Conference Committee accepts abstracts based on submission criteria and relative merit. For information on submitting scientific abstracts and case reports, please contact the American Thoracic Society at email@example.com.
Click here to begin the online abstract submission.