Exhibitor Services Manual
The Freeman Exhibitor Service Manual is available online now! This link will provide all the information you need to prepare your booth for the conference including: shipping, furniture and carpet ordering, marketing opportunities, labor and all other services.
Simply click on this link –http://www.freemanco.com/store/show/showInformation.jsp?nav=02&review=true&showID=286007
If you have used Freeman online ordering before you can conveniently login in using your existing User name and Password for the Freeman site. If you have never used Freeman before just click on Create User name to get started.
Some important things to note for ATS 2013:
- Freeman now has a three tiered pricing schedule for ordering show services: online, discount and standard. Order your services online by April 25th to save the most money.
- Please pay special attention to the Union labor rules and regulations for Philadelphia to avoid unplanned charges or problems onsite. If you require labor, be sure to order it early.
- All booths larger than a 10’x30’ must hire union labor for installation.
- Electrical outlets will be dropped at each inline booth; however the is NOT included in your booth equipment. Be sure to order electrical services prior to set-up for the lowest prices.
- Discounted booth furniture packages are available for 10’x10’ and 10’x20’ exhibit spaces. Packages include a 6’ blue draped table, blue carpeting, 2 chairs, a wastebasket and 200lbs of material handling for $825 if ordered by April 25th.
- Click here to view a list of acceptable hand tools.
- Click here for the Pennsylvania Convention Center’s Customers’ & Exhibitors’ Rights – this document helps you understand what you can and cannot do when setting up your booth.