Interested in Exhibiting at the ATS 2013 in Philadelphia?
The ATS 2013 International Conference is the premier conference on pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine in the U.S.! As the 26th largest professionally attended healthcare meeting in the United States, our goal is to make this conference an increasingly productive and profitable experience for you.
We are committed to providing an environment that fosters discussion of your product or service to the over 12,000 pulmonary, critical care and sleep professionals who will attend the 2013 International Conference.
The ATS is working hard to reduce costs for exhibitors and the last section of this page indicates the cost-saving measures implemented by the ATS for 2013.
If you would like to receive information or if you have questions, please contact:
Stacy Blackshaw, CEM
American Thoracic Society
Associate Director, Corporate Alliances & Exhibition Operations
Office Phone: 212-315-8699
- 12,514 pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine professionals attended the ATS International Conference last year. This is a 14% increase in attendance from 2011!
- The ATS International Conference brings together Researchers and Clinicians so we can truly say this meeting is “Where Today’s Science Meets Tomorrow’s Care”
- Top 5 Job Functions: 48.8% indicated Pulmonary (Adult); 26% indicated Critical Care (Adult); 13.4% indicated Allergy/Immunology; 12.1% indicated Cell and Molecular Biology; and 9.7% indicated Sleep Medicine.
- 50.9% of the attendees are from the United States.
- 52.3% of the attendees work in an academic institution, either public or private.
- Three hours of unopposed time with direct access to over 12,000 professional attendees. Complimentary coffee and dessert are served in the exhibit hall during this time to further encourage attendees to visit the exhibit hall.
- New One flat price for corner or inline booths.
- Four (4) complimentary exhibitor badges per 10’x10’ booth. The exhibitor badge allows admission to the Exhibit Hall and all educational sessions not requiring an additional fee. (this badge does not provide CME credits) – This is a $4,060 value at the non-member rate!
- One (1) exhibit hall only badge to be used specifically for an Installation & Dismantle Supervisor staying for the duration of the conference for exhibitors with a 10’x30’ booth or larger. This is a $50 value!
- New – Complimentary preview attendee pre-registration list (First name, last name,city, state) so you can cross reference against existing customers or potential customers.
- 5 VIP Customer Exhibit Hall Only Passes for you to invite potential customers or current customers to visit your booth
- One (1) copy of the Abstract CD distributed to exhibitors onsite
- Listing on the ATS Online Exhibitor Directory prior to, during and after the conference. Your complimentary listing provides valuable information so attendees can plan their visit to the Exhibit Hall and add you to their agenda. Upgraded listings allow you to contact attendees before the conference to begin building relationships.
- Listing in the ATS Exhibit Guide given to all attendees onsite with their registration materials (provided application, final payment, and company listing are submitted prior to February 4, 2013).
- Opportunity to rent a pre-or post-conference registration list of conference attendees including emails and mailing addresses. The registration lists can be targeted to specific demographics to save you time and money.
- Opportunity to rent Expo Suites and/or Meeting Suites for your meeting needs.
- Representation by the Exhibitor Advisory Committee.
- Discounted exhibitor housing rates – The ATS does not impose deposit requirements or cancellation penalties making it easier for exhibitors to book rooms.
- Monthly issues of the ATS Exhibitor Updates Newsletter with helpful tips and reminders for the conference.
- Opportunity to hold Non-CME Industry Symposia, promoted by the ATS in the ATS Exhibit Guide, ATS Daily Bulletin, ePreview, and eDaily as well as the ATS conference website.
Cost- saving measures implemented by the ATS
- New* Reduced material handling minimum weight to 100 pounds versus the standard 200 pound minimum
- Eliminated the Special Handling surcharge on material handling
- One flat material handling rate whether crated or uncrated
- Material Handling rates are:
- Ship to warehouse rate – $135.75cwt
- Ship to showsite rate – $143.75cwt
- New* One flat price for 10’ x 10’ booth space – same price for corner or inline – $3,900
- No deposit requirements or cancellation penalties for exhibitor housing
|Exhibit Hall Dates and Hours|
|Sunday, May 19, 2013||
10:30am – 4:00pm
|Monday, May 20, 2013||
10:30am – 3:00pm
|Tuesday, May 21, 2013||
10:30am – 3:00pm
|Exhibit Booth Rates|
|Island space||20′x20′ and larger||$42.00 per sq ft|
|Non-Profit 10′X10′ booth||$1,100*|
|Job Recruitment Center||Packages available|
*Non-profit rate is subject to availability. Proof of non-profit status must be submitted to Stacy Blackshaw at email@example.com for all new organizations.
|May 16-21, 2014||San Diego, CA|
|May 15-20, 2015||Denver, CO|